Janeivy Hilario (Neivy) is a photographer and poet from Connecticut whose motto is: “Create for others, by building yourself.” Utilizing social media and world travel opportunities, collectively, he outwardly showcases his craft through a range of images, coupled with prose. From the capturing of landscapes to what he calls, “creative portraits,” Neivy’s work has been featured in Time Magazine, BuzzFeed, and Instagram. He has also worked with Apple Inc., Macy’s, Philly Tourism, Connecticut Tourism. Part of what Neivy does as a means to give back is partnering with “GramForACause” to provide service to non-profit and charitable causes.
• Time Magazine, Instagram, Fox News, CBS, Bitly, Adorama, BuzzFeed, Tech Insider, Mashable and several international online publications.
• Apple, Macy’s, Vice, Palladium, Land Rover, 66ºNorth, Connecticut Tourism, Philly Tourism, Aer Lingus, Scotch & Soda and Foot Locker
• CARA Magazine (Aer Lingus), Pursuit of Portraits, Iceland Air In-Flight Magazine
• Adobe’s Creative Jam 2017 (Yale New Haven)
• WoodSnap, Verizon
• Gram for a Cause, Ch8se, Grace Farms
• Greenwich Art Gala, Focal Point “4th Street, Focal Point “Art Lab”